Keywin Carbon Pedals - Chromoly Axle
The Keywin Carbon pedal stands alone as the world's most technically advanced pedal system every created
- 299g (total weight including cleats and hardware).
- The Keywin Carbon uses a chrome-moly axle and is still a featherweight.
- Tunable float resistance.
- 3045mm2 platform area. The largest of any road pedal for maximum power transfer.
- Change from free to fixed. No cleat change required.
- Integrated float means no more sloppy floating pedal/cleat interface.
- Low 14mm stack height improves pedaling efficiency.